Design: Council of Industrial Design No 313, Jan 1975 (2)
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Corin Hughes-Stanton
Publisher: Council of Industrial Design
Publication: 1975, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, section sewn
Size: 210 x 297
- 18 News
- 19 Comment
- 20 Projects and developments
- 22 Things seen
- 27 New products
- 29 Diary
- 30 Montreal Olympics the buildings. Pamela Ferguson
- 32 describes the political turmoil surrounding their design Montreal Olympics the graphics. Georges Huel tells Pamela Ferguson about their development
- 40 Electronic ignition Phillip Hill explains why a €10 development is too costly
- 42 DIA's Diamond Jubilee Sir Misha Black examines the old 'fitness for purpose' slogan
- 46 Also rans outstanding but unused design projects, described by Alastair Best
- 52 Free for all an image for giveaway magazines. Report by David White
- 52 Exhibition stands poor design tends to be the rule.
- 56 Phillip Hill finds three exceptions
- 62 Not so much a bus more a rolling hospital kit.
- 66 David Rowlands describes a British Leyland project
- 68 Interiors
Condition: Very Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Slight rubbing and tanning to covers/spine. Magazine folded through mid section. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.