Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale
I'm a small seller and pride myself on being honest and trustworthy. I operate in good faith, and want to make sure that all customers have a positive experience and are satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason I ever encounter an issue, I will try to rectify it in a way that is satisfactory to both the buyer and myself.
- Items are sold through multiple channels, so are subject to prior sale.
- I accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards.
- All orders are carefully packaged, and shipped within 2-3 working days.
- Additional postage costs maybe requested if an item is heavy, oversized or requires insurance. See 'Shipping Terms' below for further information.
- Items are returnable within 7 days of delivery, should the buyer feel that the condition of the item is not reflective of the listed condition report.
- In the event that the buyer wishes to return an item, they must notify my of doing so by email prior to dispatch.
- The buyer must cover all shipping costs, and assume responsibility for the safe return of all items by sufficiently packaging them.
- Refunds will only be processed upon safe return of the item in its original listed condition.
All listings shipped via standard Royal Mail (or courier for international customers*) will be classified as either;
- 'Large Letter' items, which are limited to being no more than 750g in weight, have a maximum size of 35 x 25 x 2.5cm, and have standard 'loss or damage' of cover up to £20GBP; or
- 'Small Parcel' items, which are limited to being no more than 2kg in weight, have a maximum parcel size of 45 x 35 x 16cm, and have standard 'loss or damage' of cover up to £20GBP; or
- 'Medium Parcel' items, which are limited to being no more than 5kg in weight, have a maximum parcel size of 61 x 46 x 46cm, and have standard 'loss or damage' of cover up to £20GBP.
- *Where couriers are used for international shipping, both 'Small and Medium Parcels' are limited in size to 90cm combined W+H+L, at weights of 2kg and 5kg respectively, and have standard 'loss or damage' of cover up to £20GBP.
- In cases where bulk orders are made, a courier will be used to ship the items in an effort to reduced the shipping cost. Please contact me for shipping rates.
- If your item is heavy, oversized or requires extended cover, I may request additional postage fees to complete the order.
- Customs duties or VAT taxes added to packages at the point of import are the responsibility of the buyer to cover.
- If you wish to increase insurance/cover, I will provide a quote upon request.
- International shipping delivery times can take anywhere between 7 and 14 days.
I want to make absolutely sure that you're happy with your purchase, and that's why I do my very best to grade stock as clearly and honestly as I can.
If you should have any questions about the condition of an item, I will be more than happy to provide further descriptions and images upon request.