Graphis No.122, Vol.21 (1965)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1965, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.122, Vol.21 (1965) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 460 Victor Vasarely, Annet sur Marne: Victor Vasarely
- 472 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Citroén – An Individual Advertising Style for an Individualist’s Car
- 486 Jerome Snyder, New York: Ohrbach’s – Successful Newspaper Advertising
- 494 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Domenico Gnoli
- 502 Ayao Yamana, Tokyo: Shiseido – A Japanese Cosmetics Company
- 508 Sigwart Blum, Olivos: Four Young South American Artists
- 518 Jules Leroy, Paris: Early Ethiopian Book and Freso Painting
- 522 Douglas Newton, New York: Masterpieces from the South Seas
- 530 Stanley Mason, Zürich: Lines of the Alphabet in the Sixteenth Century
- 532 Théo Stama, Paris: Girofla – Dolls
- 541 Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.