Graphis No.124, Vol.22 (1966)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1966, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.124, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 102 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zürich: HAP Grieshaber – Woodcut Artist and Printer
- 118 Heinz Skrobucha, Recklinghausen: The World of the Icon
- 128 Yusaku Kamekura, Tokyo: Traditional Japanese Packaging
- 138 John Massey, Chicago: The Walter Paepcke Design Award Program
- 144 Jean Duvoisin, Paris: Saint Gobain 1665 – 1965
- 148 Silas H. Rhodes, New York: Campus Advertising in the USA
- 168 William B. McDonald, London: The Self-Portrait: An Experimental Art Student Project
- 170 Eugen Gomringer, Zürich: Toshihiro Katayama and his Coloured Constellations
- 174 Marvin Schwartz, New York: Modern Record Cover Designs
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.