Graphis No.125, Vol.22 (1966)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1966, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.125, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 196 Jan Lenica, Warszawa: First International Poster Biennale in Warsaw
- 216 Darwin M. Bahm, New York: The Assemblage as Editorial and Advertising Art
- 226 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Jules Feiffer
- 234 Arai Seiichiro, Tokio: Masuda Tadashi Design Institute, Tokyo
- 252 George Perry, London: Design and Art Direction '66, London
- 266 Gyorgy Kepes, Cambridge, Mass.: Light as a Creative Medium
- 286 Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.