Graphis No.128, Vol.22 (1966)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1966, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.128, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 476 Margit Staber, Zürich: Swiss Posters 1966
- 488 Pierre Descargues, Paris: Compagnie de l'Esthétique Industrielle (CEI), Raymond Loewy, Paris
- 494 Jerome Snyder, New York: The Eighth Annual Exhibition of American Illustration
- 506 Jerome Snyder, New York: Etienne Delessert
- 516 Dr. Erika Billeter, Zürich: Aghthamar. Christian Images in Armenian Anatolia
- 524 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Letters to Lisa
- 534 Jerzy Wasniewsky, Warszawa: Polish Circus Posters
- 540 Angéle Baumeister, Zürich: HAP Grieshaber. The Dance of Death at Basle
- 542 Jean Duvoisin, Paris: Le Déserteur. A French refugee becomes a Swiss peasant painter
- 544 Stanley Mason, Zurich: Scanadart. Scandinavian Advertising and Editorial Art
- 548 Dr. Maria Netter, Basle: René Auberjonois
- # Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.