Graphis No.134, Vol.23 (1967)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1967, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.134, Vol.23 (1967) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 500 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Antonio Frasconi
- 516 Rudolf Farner, Zürich: Design & Art Direction '67, London. The fifth exhibition of British advertising and editorial art
- 532 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Henryk Tomaszewski
- 542 Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Heinz Edelmann, Graphics for a Dusseldorf Theatre
- 552 Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Swiss Posters 1967
- 562 Peter Adler, New York: Volunteer Graphics in the United States
- 570 Adolf Meuer, Frankfurt: A•TYP•I. 10th Congress of the Association Typographique Internationale in Paris
- 579 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.