Graphis No.141, Vol.25 (1969)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1969, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.141, Vol.25 (1969) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 10 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zurich/Hans Neuburg, Zurich: VSG. Thirty Years of Graphic Design in Switzerland, 1938-1968
- 52 Ken Baynes, London: Screen Prints - Original Graphic Art?
- 60 Lou Dorfsman, New York: Olaf Leu. Designer, Art Director
- 70 Atsuko Katsube, Tokyo: The Traditional Toys of Japan: a disappearing world
- 80 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Hans-Georg Rauch
- 86 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.