Graphis No.144, Vol.25 (1969)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1969, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.144, Vol.25 (1969) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 290 Jacques Richez, Rhode-St-Genese: Recent Belgian Graphic Design
- 310 Manuel Gasser, Zurich: Hans Erni: The Aldus Encyclopaedia. Graphics in the service of popular science
- 320 Hideyuki Oka, Tokyo: Old Japanese Matchbox Labels
- 324 Fernando Olmos, Madrid: Modern Spanish Matchboxes
- 326 Tadashi Ohashi, Tokyo: Modern Japanese Matchboxes for a Soy Sauce Manufacturer
- 328 Alastair Allen, Ludlow: Alphabet Book. Children Draw an Alphabet
- 330 Manuel Gasser, Zurich: Tim: Une certaine idée de la France
- 340 Arpag Mekhitarian, Bruxelles: Armenian Miniatures
- 350 Stanley Mason, Zurich: Lester Beall. A Pioneer of American Advertising Art
- 362 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.