Graphis No.200, Vol.34 (1978)
Regular price £6.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1978, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.200, Vol.34 (1978) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 478 1979 Is the Year of the Child, by Dr. Hans Conzett, Zurich
- 480 The Rights of the Child
- 482 Current Picture-Book Publishing in the United States, by Michael Patrick Hearn, New York
- 502 Children's Books in Britain: Divergent Styles and Occasional Highlights, by Brian Alderson, London
- 516 French Children's Books: Cult of the New v. the Old Favourites, by Christine Chagnoux, Paris
- 526 German Children's Books - a Ray of Hope for Children in an Unkind Age? By H. Krahe, Hamburg
- 542 The International Palette of Swiss Children's Books, by Bettina Hurlimann, Zurich
- 560 Children's Books in Japan: Rapid Growth and a Promising Future, by Tadashi Matsui, Tokyo
- 566 Children's Book Illustration in Poland: A Landscape with Rainbow, by D. Wroblewska, Warsaw
- 576 Children's Books in Czechoslovakia: A Younger Generation Takes Over, by Dr. D. Roll, Bratislava
- 584 Notes on the International Picture-Book Scene, by Anna Katharina Ulrich, Basle
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.