Graphis No.204, Vol.35 (1979)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1979, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.204, Vol.35 (1979) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 286 Herb Lubalin, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- 302 Mulatier, Morchoisne, Ricord: Three French Caricaturists (Les Grandes Gueules), by Peter Ustinov, London
- 310 Annecy '79. Twelfth International Cartoon Film Festival, by Nino Weinstock, Basle
- 318 Ishu Patel - An Indian film animator experiments with new techniques, by Nino Weinstock, Basle
- 322 Odysseus, by Tony Munzlinger, Corsanico/Casesi, Italy
- 326 Walter Ballmer, by Glauco Felici, Milan
- 340 Eight Posters for the French Socialist Party, by Gilles de Bure, Paris
- 344 Blair Drawson, by Martha Fleming and Robert Priest, Toronto
- 350 Sue Coe, by Lanny Sommese, State College, Pennsylvania
- 360 Marshall Arisman, by Steve Heller, New York
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.