Graphis No.162, 1972/73
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: The Graphis Press, Zurich.
Publication: 1972, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, section sewn
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
An International Journal of Graphic Art and Applied Art.
- Greetings Cards, by Dr. Erika Billeter, Zurich
- OLGA SIEMASZKO, by Mieczyslaw Piotrowski, Warsaw
- Fourth International Poster Biennale in Warsaw, 1972, by Pierre Restany, Paris
- Design and Art Direction 72, London. The Tenth Exhibition of British Advertising and Editorial Art,
- Micromégas: An exciting form of public relations, by C. W. Davoult, Zurich
- TADASHI HASHI. An Illustrator's Vision of Nature, by Hiromu Hara, Tokyo
- JACQUELINE CHWAST, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- Cover design by Olga Siemaszko
Automatically receive 15% off all orders over £50 at checkout when you purchase items in the 'Bundles' category.
Condition: Very Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Light rubbing to cover. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative 'tracked postage' option at checkout for full cover on more valuable items! Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.