Print; America’s Graphic Design Magazine, Sep/Oct 1975 XXIX:V
Editor: Joel G. Cahn
Publisher: Robert Cadel
Publication: 1975, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, perfect-bound
Size: 225 x 305
- To Rags for Riches - Illustrators and designers are going into the apparel biz- with mixed results
- Public Faces - How five photographers approach the task of shooting the famous
- Ah, I Remember It Well - National Lampoon Bicentennial Calendar recalls black days in U.S. history
- Just Off the Mainstream - Ken Thompson, of Atlanta, is very much his own kind of designer
- Who's Creative Now? Levine, Huntley, Schmidt, Plapler & Beaver Is The agency with the long name is proving advertising creativity still lives
- PRINT's 12th International Student Cover Design Competition - This issue's cover is winner in contest open to student designers
Condition: Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-libris, with ink stamp to cover. Rubbing to covers. Tanning to outer edges of pages. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.