Print; America’s Graphic Design Magazine, Sep/Oct 1977 XXXI:V
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Martin Fox
Publisher: Robert Cadel
Publication: 1977, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, perfect-bound
Size: 225 x 305
- Outrageous George - Now George Lois has written a book
- The Admirable Show Man - Theatrical designer Tony Walton is a bold and innovative visual communicator
- Cheerful Essentials - Richard Brown paints a happy picture in his illustrations
- PRINT's 14th International Student Cover Design Competition - This issue's cover is the winner in contest open to design school seniors
- Mass. Is Where It's Art - State-supported design school combines British and American methods
- Artists in the Courtroom - They picture justice in a variety of media
Condition: Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-libris, with ink stamp to cover. Rubbing to cover. Head and foot of spine partially missing. Tanning to outer edges of pages. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.