Emigre Issue #26 (All Fired Up)
Regular price £33.00
Editor: Rudy VanderLans
Publisher: Emigre Graphics
Publication: 1993, First Edition
Binding: Saddle stitched
Size: 285 x 425
Typeface designs: Zuzana Licko
Feature(s): Edition of 6,500
- Rick Valicenti, (front cover illustration).
- Rudy VanderLans, All Fired Up (introduction).
- Mail (including Frank Heine, Bill Gubbins and John Downer, and replies from VanderLans, Armand Mevis and Zuzana Licko).
- Rudy VanderLans, a telephone conversation with Rick Valicenti.
- Thirst, (three spreads, visual project).
- Mark Andresen, (typeface submission).
- Keith Robertson, On White Space: When Less is More (essay).
- Elizabeth Charman, Generic White Space (essay).
- Sergio Polano and Pierpaolo Vetta, On Aldo Novarese: Letters are Things (essay).
- Rick Valicenti, This art holds no copyright for those with pure intentions (illustration).
- Rick Valicenti, Unsolicited, Emigre Logo Updates (back cover illustrations).
Condition: Very Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-libris with ink stamp and inscriptions to cover (only). Slight rubbing to covers. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.