Eye, Review of Graphic Design, No.2 Vol.1 Winter 1991
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Rick Poynor
Publisher: Wordsearch Ltd.
Publication: 1991, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, perfect-bound
Size: 236 x 298
Text: English, French, German
Eye, the international review of graphic design, is a printed magazine about graphic design and visual culture:
- Green’s grey zones, Agenda, James Woudhuysen.
- Reputations: Alan Fletcher, Rick Poynor.
- Maps and dreams, Rick Poynor.
- Wheels of fortune, William Owen.
- Temple of type, Robin Kinross.
- Signals in the street, Yvonne Schwemer-Scheddin.
- The designer unmasked, Gerard Forde.
- Art & Publicite 1890-1990.
- Design: Vignelli.
- America-Holland: Overseas Visions.
- Digital typesetting: how does it measure up?
Automatically receive 15% off all orders over £50 at checkout when you purchase items in the ‘Bundles' category.
Condition: Very Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Light rubbing to cover. Light tanning to outer edges of interior pages. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative 'tracked postage' option at checkout for full cover on more valuable items! Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.