Graphis No.117, Vol.21 (1965)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1965, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.117, Vol.21 (1965) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 8 Dr. Hans Curjel, Zürich: Swiss Posters of the Past Year
- 20 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Sail Steinberg
- 34 Stanley Mason, Zürich: American Illustrators
- 46 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Flavio Constantini
- 56 Margit Staber, Zürich: Japan Advertising Artists Club. Selected Work of Young Japanese Designers at the JAAC Exhibition 1964
- 70 François Stahly, Paris: Laurent Pinsard. A Very Young French Photographer
- 76 Siegfried Stulz, Zürich: Newsletters as a Form of Airline Promotion
- 80 Dr. Herbert Gröger, Zürich: Hans Falk, Friedrich Dürrenmatt: Ber Besuch der Alten Dame
- 84 Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.