Graphis No.118, Vol.21 (1965)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1965, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.118, Vol.21 (1965) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 98 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Herbert Leupin
- 110 Franz Hermann Wills, Berlin: Hans Jürgen Rau. Designer / Art Director
- 116 Jermone Snyder, New York: Columbia Broadcasting System. The Image of an American Radio and Television Network
- 134 Claudio Bianconi, Milano: G.B. Bodoni: Manuale Tipografico
- 136 Dr. Gillo Dorflies, Milano: Eurgenio Carmi
- 142 Stanle Mason, Zürich: Designs to Fit the Occasion
- 158 Lucia Moholy, Zürich: Sinisgalli/Casellano: Paese Lucano
- 160 Lucia Moholy, Zürich: Veronique Filozof
- 166 Alastair Allen, Ludlow: Gislebertus, Sculptor of Autun
- 170 Book Review
- 176 In Memoriam
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.