Graphis No.120, Vol.21 (1965)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1965, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.120, Vol.21 (1965) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 274 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Tomi Ungerer
- 290 Margit Staber, Zürich: The Calendar as a Publicity Medium
- 304 Heiri Steiner, Zürich: O.H.W. Hadank †
- 312 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Le Cirque d’Izis
- 314 Samuel K. Lothrop: Art Treasures of Pre-Columbian America
- 320 Edward Booth–Clibborn, London: Design & Art Direction ’65, London. The third exhibition of British advertising and editorial art
- 334 Paul Shaw, London: Recent Examples of Australian Graphic Design
- 344 R.E. Martinez, Paris: Richard Avedon Harper’s Bazaar
- 360 Bücher-Chronik
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.