Graphis No.121, Vol.21 (1965)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1965, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.121, Vol.21 (1965) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 370 Marilyn Hoffner, New York: Typomundus 20. International Exhibition of 20th Century Typography
- 380 Hans Neuburg, Zürich: Art Directors Club of New York 44th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 396 William B. McDonald, Zürich: Geigy Chemical Corporation, USA. An Example of Intergrated Advertising
- 408 Nino Weinstock, Basel: Sixth International Cartoon Film Festival, 1965
- 422 Alan L. Wilkinson, Montreal: Graphica ’65 First National Exhibition of Graphic Design in Canada
- 428 Pierre Quiniou, Quimper: Carved Ornament on Breton Furniture
- 438 Margit Staber, Zürich: Vision 65
- 439 Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.