Graphis No.123, Vol.22 (1966)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1966, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.123, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 8 Manuel Gasser, Zürich: Saul Steinberg: Le Masque
- 26 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Photographs – the first international annual of advertising phography
- 44 Dr. Erika Billeter, Zürich: Swiss Posters 195
- 56 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Draeger Freres. 80 Years of art – photographically interpreted. An unusual anniversary booklet
- 66 Hans Neuburg, Zürich: Artists’ Chirstmas and New Year’s Cards
- 80 H.B.M. An Original Poster Campaign by a Group of Basle Designers
- 82 Hans Finsler, Zürich: William Klein: Tokyo _ Mosco
- Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.