Graphis No.127, Vol.22 (1966)
Regular price £10.00
Title: Graphis No.127, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1966, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, Germa
Graphis No.127, Vol.22 (1966) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 376 Willy Rotzler, Zürich: Spanish Advertising and Editorial Art Today
- 406 Alena Adlerová, Prague: Czechoslovak Posters
- 420 John A. Skidmore / Marc Dorian, New York: Art Directors Club of New York. 45th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 436 Madeleine Andersen, London: Why Five?
- 442 Ajit Mookerjee, New Delhi: Tantra. Art as a path to spiritual self-fulfilment
- 454 Haku Shah, Ahmedabad: Indian Amulets
- 458 Hans Neuburg, Zürich: Henkell. A succesful competition
- 466 Book Review
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.