Graphis No.130, Vol.23 (1967)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1967, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.130, Vol.23 (1967) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 106 Robert C. Reed, New York: Art Directors Club of New York. 46th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 126 Erika Billeter, Zürich: Teresa Byszewska
- 132 Leo Lionni, Genua: Jean Michel Folon
- 140 François Stahly, Paris: Erik Martin
- 144 Erika Billeter, Zürich: On the Iconography of Prehistoric Cave Paintings
- 154 Michel Ragon, Paris: François Stahly. His Contribution to the Integration of the Arts
- 162 G.K. Howard, London: Artists' Christmas and New Year's Cards
- 174 Hans Finsler, Zürich: Samuel Haskins, Johannesburg: African Image
- 185 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.