Graphis No.132, Vol.23 (1967)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1967, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.132, Vol.23 (1967) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 322 Walter Herdeg, Zürich: The World Exhibition in Montreal from a Designer's Viewpoint
- 324 Donald F. Theall, Montreal: Expo – A Unique Art Form
- 336 Dorothy Todd Hénaut, Montreal: Environmental Aspects of Expo 67
- 358 Dorothy Todd Hénaut, Montreal: The Czechoslovak Pavilion at Expo 67
- 368 Gustave Maeder, Genéve: The Pavilion of the Province of Quebec
- 378 Margit Staber, Zürich: The United States Pavilion
- 384 Paul Arthur, Toronto: Official Graphics at Expo 67
- 392 La Ronde
- 409 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.