Graphis No.133, Vol.23 (1967)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1967, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.133, Vol.23 (1967) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 418 Jerome Snyder, New York: Push Pin Studios
- 440 Eugen Gomringer, Selb/Bayern: E + U Hiestand
- 448 Grégoire Mueller, Paris: Jardin des Modes. Design of a Fashion Magazine
- 454 Ronald Searle, Paris: Roland Topor
- 466 Nino Weinstock, Basel: Seventh International Cartoon Film Festival in Annecy
- 474 Hans Jenny, Basel: Cymatics. Waves and Vibrations, their Structure and Dynamics
- 484 Stanley Mason, Zürich, Philomene. A Fantastic Adventure Story Told in Drawings
- 491 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.