Graphis No.137, Vol.24 (1968)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1968, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.137, Vol.24 (1968) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 192 John Peter, New York: Art Directors Club of New York. 47th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 210 Edward Booth-Clibborn, London: Design & Art Direction '68, London. The sixth exhibition of British advertising and editorial art
- 222 Hansjörg Gisiger, Lausanne: Le Livre de la Santé. The Picture Book of the 21st Century
- 240 Hans Neuburg, Zürich: Second International Poster Biennale in Warsaw, 1968
- 250 Michael Wynn-Jones, London: Nova. A magazine for the modern woman
- 258 Richard Avedon, New York: Harper's Bazaar. Design of an American fashion magazine
- 270 Henri Steiner, Zürich: AGI - Alliance Graphique. Internationale
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.