Graphis No.138/139, Vol.24 (1968)
Regular price £25.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1968, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.138/139, Vol.24 (1968) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 296 Editor's Note
- 297 Introduction by Masaru Katzumie
- 298 Katachi - Traditional Japanese Pattern and Design by Y. Kamekura
- 316 Japanese Family Crests by Yusaku Kamekura
- 318 Japanese Design Education by Richard S. Thornton
- 332 Japan's Younger Generation of Designers by Ikko Tanaka
- 352 Advertising Art in Japan Today by Yusaku Kamekura
- 388 Japanese Advertising Photography by Shigene Kanamaru
- 414 Packaging Design in Japan by Kazumasa Nagai
- 428 Display Art in Japan by Kyoshi Awazu
- 438 Editorial Art in Japan by Hiromu Hara
- 450 Industrial Design in Japan by Masaru Katzumie
- 474 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.