Graphis No.140, Vol.24 (1968)
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1968, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.140, Vol.24 (1968) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 478 Wolfram Siebeck, Riederau: Twen. Magazine design for a swinging generation
- 490 Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Gene Laurents. The ephemeral image.
- 496 Sigwart Blum, Buenos Aires: Hermenegildo Sabat
- 500 Dave Epstein, New York: Three-Dimensional Illustration
- 514 Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Mexico '68. Graphics of the Olympic Games
- 520 Gregoire Mueller, Paris: Jean Alessandrini
- 526 Erika Billeter, Zurich: The Art of Ancient Egypt
- 540 Stanley Mason, Zurich: Ancient Maya Relief Sculpture: Rubbings by Merle Greene
- 546 Ajit Mookerjee, New Delhi: Sati Memorial Stones
- 552 Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Warja Honegger-Lavater: Sketch Book. A subjective history of art in drawings
- 556 Book Reviews
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.