Graphis No.142, Vol.25 (1969)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1969, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.142, Vol.25 (1969) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 106 Rudi Wolff, New York: Psychotherapeutic Drugs and their Graphics
- 120 Bob Brooks, London: Photographis '69. International Advertising Photography
- 138 Irmtraud Schaarschmidt-Richter, Frankfurt: Calligraphic Art (sho) by Contemporary Japanese Masters
- 152 William Hewison, London: Punch. Covers of a satirical magazine
- 158 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Polska. A Polish Cultural Magazine
- 164 Margit Staber, Zurich: Kiky Vices Vinci. Jewelry of Squares and Circles
- 168 Gillo Dorfles, New York: Eugenio Carmi. Original Safety Posters
- 170 Jerome Snyder, New York: Don Ivan Punchatz
- 183 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.