Graphis No.143, Vol.25 (1969)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1969, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.143, Vol.25 (1969) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 196 Jerome Snyder, New York: Art Directors Club of New York. 48th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 214 Edward Booth-Clibborn, London: Design & Art Direction '69, London. The seventh exhibition of British advertising and editorial art
- 230 Hans Neuburg, Zurich: Rolf Harder und Ernst Roch, Design Collaborative Montreal
- 240 Stanley Mason, Zurich: London Tradesmen's Cards
- 246 Manuel Gasser, Zurich: Pravoslav Sovak
- 252 Bettina Hurlimann, Zurich: Maurice Sendak
- 264 Erika Billeter, Zurich: Christine Chagnoux
- 278 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.