Graphis No.145, Vol.25 (1969)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1969, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.145, Vol.25 (1969) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 385 Walter Herdeg: Graphis celebrates its twenty-fifth anniversary
- 392 George Perry, London: Alan Aldridge
- 400 Alan Aldridge, London: The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics
- 410 Milan Group of Designers: Plastic Design Research
- 418 Manuel Gasser, Zurich: Tomi Ungerer: The Party
- 426 Alastair Allen, Ludlow: Artist's Christmas and New Year's Cards
- 440 Pierre Descarguies, Paris: Roman Cieslewicz
- 448 Alf Brustellin, Munchen, Adam 2. A new cartoon film by Jan Lenica
- 454 Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Draeger. A design-conscious printer in Paris
- 475 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.