Graphis No.152, Vol.26 (1970)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1970, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.152, Vol.26 (1970) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 496 Manuel Gasser, Zurich: Richard Lindner
- 504 Jerome Snyder, New York: David Levine
- 510 Stanley Mason, Zurich: The Construction Barrier as a Design Medium
- 512 Hans Neuburg, Zurich: Swiss Posters 1970
- 520 Jack Dillon, New York: Charles Saxon
- 532 Rudolf C. Hoenig, Zurich: The Calendar as a Publicity Medium
- 552 Rene Creux, Paudex: Popular Art in Switzerland
- 560 Olaf Leu, Bad Homburg: Josse Goffin
- 566 Peter Knapp, Paris: Maurice Garnier 578 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.