Graphis No.154, Vol.27 (1971)
Regular price £8.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1971, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.154, Vol.27 (1971) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 104 William P. Brockmeier, New York: Art Directors Club of New York. 50th Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art
- 122 Edward Booth-Clibborn, London: Design & Art Direction '71, London. The Ninth Exhibition of British Advertising and Editorial Art
- 134 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zurich: A Design Contest for New Swiss Bank Notes
- 140 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zurich: Hap Grieshaber
- 154 Jerome Snyder, New York: Edward Sorel
- 166 Jerome Snyder, New York: Vin Giuliani
- 174 Edward M. Gottschall, New York: Survival
- 184 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.