Graphis No.175, Vol.30 (1974)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1974, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.175, Vol.30 (1974) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 378 Advertising for Jeans, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- 388 Japanese Packaging Design, by Shigetaka Saito, Tokyo
- 402 Seymour Chwast: A Hundred Heads, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- 416 2nd World Animated Film Festival in Zagreb 1974, by Bruno Edera, Geneva
- 426 Vasarely III, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- 432 Wilhelm Neufeld, by Peter Willberg, Frankfurt/M.
- 436 Hans Hillmann - Picture Stories, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- 440 Beato di Liebana, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- 448 Roberto Lanterio: Drawings, by Bruno Munari, Milan
- 455 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.