Graphis No.176, Vol.30 (1974)
Regular price £8.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1974, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.176, Vol.30 (1974) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 464 West Coast Graphic Design, by James K. Fogleman, Los Angeles
- 482 Eugene Mihaesco, by Manuel Gasser, Zurich
- 490 Tomi Ungerer: America, by Prof. Walther Killy, Berne
- 498 Swiss Posters 1974, by Mark Zeugin, Lucerne
- 506 Holger Matthies, by Pali Meller-Marcovicz, Hamburg
- 516 Outline of a course of plastic art, by Prof. Herbert Kramel, Zurich
- 530 Raoul Dufy: his famous Art Deco textile designs, by Jacques Paul Dauriac, Paris
- 538 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.