Graphis No.177, Vol.31 (1975)
Regular price £8.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1975, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.177, Vol.31 (1975) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 10 Introducing this special issue, by Virginia Haviland, Washington
- 12 US Children's Books in a Changing World, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- 30 Children's Book Illustration in Britain, by John Ryder, London
- 38 New Children's Books - or Parents' Books? - in France, by Christine Chagnoux, Paris
- 48 New Trends in Children's Books in Germany, by Dr. Ingeborg Ramseger, Munich
- 60 Tradition and Internationalism in the Swiss Children's Book, by Dr. Jurg Schatzmann, Zurich
- 76 The Japanese Picture-Book in Past and Present, by Tadashi Matsui, Tokyo
- 84 Polish Illustrators and the Children's Book, by Miecszylaw Piotrowski, Warsaw
- 94 Contemporary Children's Book Illustration in Czechoslovakia, by Dr. Dusan Roll, Bratislava
- 100 The Future Evolution of the art of the Picture-Book, by Anna Katharina Ulrich, Basle
- 116 Aggression in the Children's Book, by Dr. Franz Caspar, Zurich
- 122 Prizes and Awards for Illustrated Children's Books
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.