Graphis No.181, Vol.31 (1975)
Regular price £8.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1975, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.181, Vol.31 (1975) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 408 The Beetle: Volkswagen Advertising in the United States, by Robert H. Levenson, New York
- 416 Beetle Advertising in Great Britain
- 418 Beetle Advertising in Germany, by Werner Butter, Dusseldorf
- 422 Advico - An Agency with a Gift for Visualization, by Ruedi Kulling, Zurich
- 440 Roy Carruthers, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- 448 Sarah Moon, by Allan Porter, Lucerne
- 462 Loeb:The Show-Window - Interface with the Public, by Fred Zaugg, Berne
- 468 L'Ogresse - Tunisian Children Illustrate Fables, by Nacer Khemir, Korba, Tunisia
- 476 The Pictographic Manuscripts of Ancient Mexico, by Dr. Hans Biedermann, Graz
- 486 Gunther Stiller, by Henning Wendland, Hamburg
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.