Graphis No.182, Vol.31 (1975)
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1975, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.182, Vol.31 (1975) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 500 Paul Davis, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- 512 Tomi Ungerer versus Robert Putz, by Tomi Ungerer, Locke Port, Canada
- 518 Shiseido Cosmetics: An individual Japanese window display concept, by Makoto Nakamura, Tokyo
- 528 Bruno Oldani, by Kai Gjelseth, Oslo
- 538 The Seventh Kodak Colour Calendar Contest, Stuttgart, 1976, by Dr. Karl Steinorth, Stuttgart
- 548 Swiss Posters 1975, by Claude Loewer, Neuchatel
- 556 Burns & Cooper, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- 564 Haase & Knels, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- 570 Graphics in support of the United States Bicentennial Celebrations, by Robert Ivers, Corning, N.Y.
- 578 The Blankets of the Navajo Indians, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- 586 Book Reviews
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.