Graphis No.193, Vol.33 (1977)
Regular price £0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1977, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.193, Vol.33 (1977) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 378 Henry Steiner, Hong Kong, by Henry Wolf, New York
- 392 Saul Bass, by Herb Yager, Los Angeles 408 Chicago '77, by Bill Arthur Rogers, Chicago
- 422 Vogue - Creative Photography for Fashion, by Jacques Lartigue and Helmut Newton, Paris
- 444 Rudolph de Harak, by Nicholas J. Chaparos, Washington, D.C.
- 454 Sophie Grandval, by Frederick Leboyer, Paris
- 462 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. THIS TITLE has a photocopy cover. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.