Graphis No.197, Vol.34 (1978)
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1978, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.197, Vol.34 (1978) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 192 New York Art Directors Club. The 57th Annual Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art, 1978, by Gertrude Goodrich Snyder, New York
- 222 Design and Art Direction '78, London. The Sixteenth Exhibition of British Advertising and Editorial Art, by Edward Booth-Clibborn, London
- 242 Marcel Imsand, by Bertil Galland, Vevey
- 248 Push Pin Graphic. A Studio Magazine Comes of Age, by Myrna Davis, Sag Harbor
- 264 Fernando Puig Rosado, by Dr. Friedrich Bohne, Hanover
- 276 Book Reviews
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.