Graphis No.201, Vol.35 (1979)
Regular price £6.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1979, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.201, Vol.35 (1979) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 8 Abracadabra: the idea book of Tomi Ungerer + Robert Putz, by Alfred Limbach, Cologne
- 26 Cuore - a book for children published by Olivetti, illustrated
- 32 Illustration in Japan 1978, by Ikko Tanaka, Tokyo
- 46 Praxis Propaganda, Sao Paulo. A Brazilian Advertising Agency and Publisher with a Social Dimension, by Jacob Klintowitz, Sao Paulo
- 58 Giulio Cittato, by Paolo Zanussi, Milan
- 64 Swiss Posters 1978, by Ursula Hiestand, Zollikon
- 72 The Tenth Kodak Colour Calendar Contest in Stuttgart, 1979, by Dr. Karl Steinorth, Stuttgart
- 80 Saroj - Textile Pictures by an Indian Folk Artist, by Barbara Fischer, Zurich
- 86 Xylon 8: International Triennial of Wood Engraving, by Michel Terrapon, Fribourg
- 90 Book Reviews
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.