Graphis No.185, Vol.32 (1976)
Regular price £8.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1976, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.185, Vol.32 (1976) - International Journal of Graphic Art & Applied Art
- 200 The One Show. The 55th Annual Exhibition of Advertising and Editorial Art of the Art Directors Club in Association with the 16th Annual Awards Competition of the Copy Club of New York, by Jo Yanow, New York
- 230 Jerome Snyder, by Louis Dorfsman, New York
- 242 Phil Marco, by Gene Thornton, New York
- 256 Arnold Saks, by Ralph Caplan, New York
- 268 The Image of Montreal's 1976 Olympic Games, by Fritz Gottschalk, Montreal
- 280 Contemporary Soviet Theatre Posters, by Frantisek Sedlacek, Prague
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.