Graphis No.98, Vol.17 (1961)
Regular price £10.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: Graphis Press
Publication: 1961, First Edition
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
Graphis No.98, Vol.17 (1961) - International Journal of Graphic Art and Applied Art
- 460 Frédéric Ditis, Paris: Visuels. A New Series of Scientific Books
- 474 George Giusti, New York: The Art Directors Club of New York. 40th Exposition of Advertising and Editorial Art 1961
- 488 Frit Seitz, Stuttgart: Anton Stankowski
- 494 Gillo Dorfles, Milano: Aldo Calabresi
- 500 J.R. Colombo, Toronto: Louis De Niverville
- 508 Marvin Rubin, Los Angeles: American Illustrators
- 518 Dr. Willy Rotzler, Zürch: Gifts from an Advertising Angency
- 522 Paul Standard, New York: Early Writing Masters
- 542 Bücher-Chronik
Receive 10% off all orders over £50 when you purchase bundles of Graphis magazine.
Condition: Good. All Graphis titles are Ex-Libris and show shelf ware consistent with age; to include minor pen inscription(s) and rubbing to cover, wear to spine, and minor ink stamp to first end page, otherwise interiors are clean. Please see listing image (or contact me) for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative postage option for full cover. Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.