Graphis No.149, 1970/71
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: The Graphis Press, Zurich.
Publication: 1970, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, section sewn
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
An International Journal of Graphic Art and Applied Art.
- PICASSO. Femme a chapean. Genesis of a Sculpture
- HENRY WOLF. A 'Noisy Minority' View of Advertising
- 1970 Third International Poster Biennale in Warsaw
- EVIL ANTONUCCI
- Design & Art Direction'70, London. The Eighth Exhibition of British Advertising and Editorial Art
- Editorial Design in America
- Cover: F.G. Boes
Automatically receive 15% off all orders over £50 at checkout when you purchase items in the 'Bundles' category.
Condition: Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-Libris with ink stamp and marker inscription to cover, light rubbing, small tare to bottom left. Cover loose from main binding. Tanning to outer edges. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative 'tracked postage' option at checkout for full cover on more valuable items! Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.