Graphis No.170, 1973/74
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: The Graphis Press, Zurich
Publication: 1973, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, section sewn
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
An International Journal of Graphic Art and Applied Art.
- The Calendar as an Advertising Medium
- BRUNO K. WIESE, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- GRAPHIS POSTERS 74
- Advertising for Swiss Watches, by Walter Brüllmann, Lausanne
- SHIKO MUNAKATA, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- REINER ZIMNI«, interviewed by Reinhardt Stumm, Basle
- Ragamala - Multimedia Miniatures from India, by Klaus Ebeling, New York
- Cover design by Hans-Georg Rauch
Automatically receive 15% off all orders over £50 at checkout when you purchase items in the 'Bundles' category.
Condition: Very Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-Libris with ink stamp and marker inscription to cover, light rubbing. Tanning to outer edges. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative 'tracked postage' option at checkout for full cover on more valuable items! Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.