Graphis No.172, 1974/75
Regular price $0.00
Editor: Walter Herdeg
Publisher: The Graphis Press, Zurich
Publication: 1974, First Edition
Binding: Softcover, section sewn
Size: 235 x 300
Text: English, French, German
An International Journal of Graphic Art and Applied Art.
- CHRISTIAN PIPER, by Jerome Snyder, New York
- Design and Art Direction '74, London.
- The Patchwork Quilt - An American Folk Art, by Stanley Mason, Zurich
- Colourful Advertising for Colourful Bed-Linen, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- Chavin: An Ancient Temple Ruin in Peru, by Dr. Fernando Llosa Porras, Lima
- DALI - Les Diners de Gala, by Jacques Paul Dauriac, Paris
- Greek Art. The most beautiful book on Greek art so far, by Lucien Mazenod, Paris
- Modifications in Modern Photocomposition, by Hans Kuh, Zurich
- Cover design by Christian Piper
Automatically receive 15% off all orders over £50 at checkout when you purchase items in the 'Bundles' category.
Condition: Good. All titles are used and show shelf ware consistent with age. Ex-Libris with ink stamp and marker inscription to cover. Light rubbing and minor wear to spine. Tanning to outer edges of interior pages. Please contact me for further information on condition.
Standard Postage: Provides limited cover for loss/damage only up to £20GBP. Please select the alternative 'tracked postage' option at checkout for full cover on more valuable items! Excess shipping charges will be reimbursed. Any import charges/taxes, if incurred, to be covered by the buyer.